I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: modern
Wrote more about my childhood. Hope you will like the post I wrote some time ago and will share your thoughts too. In all honesty, still feeling really down and finding it tough to write about temporarily happy occasions. Been … Continue reading
The Red Dot Museum has it’s headquarters in Germany. The museum in Singapore is one of the largest design museums in Asia so I’m so glad I got a chance to view the products and the cool futuristic yet highly … Continue reading
There are some buildings in Singapore that are such eyesores and so poorly designed that I wish they would take a cue off the innovative architecture of the Marina Bay Sands. I know I have photographed this building so much … Continue reading
When I was in school, back in the early 80’s, I remember waiting for up to 25 minutes for a bus. Even if one came along they didn’t stop as it was already bursting at the seams. We were afraid … Continue reading
Our parents would have never imagined that one day Singapore would have a swanky version of a hawker centre. Even with the several hawker centres, they are often nostalgic for the little food carts on bicycles that used to go … Continue reading
This house is probably commissioned by one of the multi-millionaires in Singapore. My cousin might like this as she likes modern design. It’s a modern interpretation of a traditional courtyard house. See pictures here.