I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: money
It would be awesome to blog full time and get paid for it, but I am deeply conflicted. I want my posts to remain 100% objective and to be honest, if I did advertorials or even if I was invited … Continue reading
Please don’t hate me for this post, but I felt compelled to be brutally honest about this. Have you ever had people in your life that always remain acquaintances and never cross over to being real friends? When you get … Continue reading
Even though I try not to be obsessive about it, I just can’t help it. I love checking my stats. It gives me a sense of satisfaction, especially on days when I wonder “What the heck am I doing with … Continue reading
I haven’t blogged about the Shaytards in a while, but Coopertard is one of my favourites. He doesn’t appear very often, but when he does he’s a riot. He’s the cousin who’s the same age as Babytard and they have … Continue reading
The movie Inside Job is incredible for blowing the lid off the corruption on Wall Street and the movie just won the Oscar for Best documentary. It makes me even more suspicious of the financial industry and how it all … Continue reading
I just watched the original Wall Street after watching the new one Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps, in the theatre. I never knew the 80’s could look so dated and cheesy. What struck me about the original movie were the … Continue reading