- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
- Internal Life
- #6. Letter to my Papa
- #5. Letter to my Papa
- Thought Process – Extreme Anxiety
- The Bravest Writer I’ve Met On WordPress – Janet
- Looking Forward to Being Less Sedentary
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: mosaic
Brunetti is a famous coffee joint in Melbourne and I’m glad there are in Singapore now. It’s so refreshing to come across a new coffee place practically every few weeks. Perhaps I am not so much in the know, and … Continue reading
Who can resist an ice cream place that you’ve never tried before? I find sorbet too sour for me though, but just so you know, they have it here at the Ice Cream Gallery. Decided to go for the Salted … Continue reading
There are so many charming architectural features to admire at the Ann Siang Hill area. Would love to work in an office that’s been housed in an old shophouse. Just seems so charming although they are usually not as conveniently … Continue reading