- Typical Day in the Life of My Mum in 1960
- #12. Simple Joys: Having the Option to Not Wear a Mask Indoors
- #11. Simple Joys: Pretty Things at ION & More Space on the higher floors
- #98: Exciting, Ever Evolving Food Scene
- #10. Simple Joys: Even Greater Ease to Check Out Library Books Using my Phone App
- Family Ties: Aunts, Uncles & Cousins
- Ocean Liner Stories from the Past
- Atas Mall with Fresh Orchid Displays
- #9. Simple Joys: Wide Walkways & High Ceilings
- Evolution of my Blog
- Were there Tasks You Hated Doing as a Child?
- Angelina at Marina Bay Sands: Another Too Expensive Place
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: mosque
One of my favourite areas in Singapore and I would recommend a walkabout here to any new visitor to Singapore.
You can read about it here. Saw this beautiful mosque against the sunset as we neared the coffee shop.
On the way to Bedok Reservoir Park, which is a bit hard to find, we passed by a mosque that looked majestic against the blue sky. I like my photos best when the weather is unbearably hot. They always turn … Continue reading
A wonderful thing about Singapore is that you just need to drive for 5-10 minutes and you can come across religious buildings of all faiths. Can’t wait to see the full facade of the beautiful Sikh temple when it’s renovation … Continue reading
It’s quite a glorious sight to see Sultan Mosque appearing amidst a row of old shophouses as you drive through Arab Street. The Sultan Mosque is located on 3 Muscat street in the Malay Heritage District known as Kampong Glam. … Continue reading