I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: motivational
I have been meaning to catch an artistic movie but our theatres seem to only be filled with blockbusters and other crap, some of which I wouldn’t even watch if you paid me. The trailers seem to indicate pure violence, … Continue reading
I haven’t blogged about the Shaytards in a while, but Coopertard is one of my favourites. He doesn’t appear very often, but when he does he’s a riot. He’s the cousin who’s the same age as Babytard and they have … Continue reading
Alex Noriega is a 29 year old cartoonist from Barcelona and I think he is a genious! Check out his wonderful blog, Stuff No One Told Me with the cutest, strangely motivational illustrations. These are some of my favourites.