I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: musical
I am enticed by the musical Wicked. Would totally go if I could afford the tickets for the good seats. I watched a musical from very bad seats before and I could hardly see or hear a thing and ended … Continue reading
In Singapore, it’s great that there is free entertainment, like the light & water show at Marina Bay Sands. Basically it’s a laser and fountain show set to music, like the one that we watched a year ago at Sentosa. … Continue reading
Silly, but too funny not to share to take a break from the seriousness of the Presidential Elections. I thought Tony Tan’s voice got the most melodic treatment. [youtube]RqZOrwndVPc&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube] YouTuber by the name PE2011MusicVideos must have used some quite old … Continue reading
When I was first told about the Crane Dance at Sentosa, I instantly thought – the elegant white birds. It’s actually robotized mechanical cranes that are programmed to dance to music. It takes place at 9pm daily and lasts for … Continue reading
Even though I missed the Emmys I like catching up with what they wore online. Lea Michele of Glee looked really age appropriate and cute in her Oscar De La Rente gown. I can’t imagine that this beautiful Glee actress … Continue reading