I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: National Geographic Store
I find the National Geographic Store one of the more interesting places to browse. The photographic prints and artwork are so gorgeous. VivoCity itself is so unique, architecturally. Love the refreshing apple green. There’s always some kind of event going … Continue reading
The decor here reminds me a little of the Natural History Museum in New York with it’s wood panelling. Just gazing at the globes, professional shot photos of gorgeous landscapes, huge coffee table travel books, makes you yearn to be … Continue reading
I didn’t try out the cafe today, but I think it looks really nice and cosy. A peek at the menu revealed Spanish cuisine and various other cafe type snacks and drinks like quiche, coffees, teas, hot chocolate, wine and … Continue reading