- Perth Trip Day 6: Freemantle Market
- Perth Trip Day 6: Duck Duck Bruce Brunch in Freemantle
- Perth Trip Day 5: Westfield Carousel Mall
- Perth Trip Day 5: Wonderful Brunch at Gusto Food (South Perth)
- Perth Trip Day 4: Tony Romas Dinner
- Perth Trip Day 4: Drive back to Perth CBD
- Perth Trip Day 4: A Cafe & a Gorgeous Rose Garden- The Kodja Place Rose Maze, Kojonup
- Perth Trip Day 4: Rest Stop at Mount Barker Country Bakery
- Perth Trip Day 4: Sustainable Farm Experience at Oranje Tractor Wines
- Perth Trip Day 4: Breakfast at Bayside B&B Was the Best I’ve ever Had
- Perth Trip Day 3: Jojo’s Pizza Dinner Delivery at the B&B
- Perth Trip Day 3: Beachhouse at Bayside – Wonderful B&B at Albany
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: nature
Felt a bit spiritual here as I had a strong scent of holy ash as we walked towards the elephant rocks (and I’m not even religious). I am spiritual though and I do believe in other dimensions and that science … Continue reading
We were surprised that my mum found the tree top walk no problem at all. We all enjoyed being in the forest and breathing in that fresh scent. Feel fortunate to have had this commune with nature.
It was about a 10 minute walk from our beautiful hotel chalet to the beach. I’m so glad we didn’t miss this as I found it so utterly refreshing. The feel of the soft sand and the reviving sounds of … Continue reading
It was a lovely drive with stops like this along the way. We had no real itinerary so often we were surprised.
Beautiful, spectacular views made us leave our hearts in Western Australia.
The drive was just very pleasant and I enjoyed every stop to view that glorious ocean.
My uncle always tells me about how he loves to take a walk by the Joondalup Lake, so I have been yearning to see the place in person. My sweet cousin drove us there and it was even more lovely … Continue reading