- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: news
This kind of thing is scary for passengers like me. Graffiti is fine, but thank goodness it was not anything worse. The last time the breach was at Changi Depot and this time it was at Bishan. What’s up with … Continue reading
Sunday, August 21st, is Cook a Pot of Curry Day. A brilliant group of Singaporeans set up a facebook page to celebrate curry as our way of life and it already has 17,364 attendees. (Update on 19 August 2011: The … Continue reading
I was shocked when I read about the serious injuries resulting from an adventure bus that overturned during a Sand Dune ride in Lancelin which is a small coastal town, north of Perth. I have gone on a similar ride … Continue reading
The blog is now 5 months old and time for a review and reflection. Some days I just feel like giving up on this blog after a year as keeping up this domain is costing me. What has kept me … Continue reading
Senseless killing. Fear, dread, outrage, sadness. There really are no words. Everything else in your life seems insignificant at this point. Is there any place in this world that is safe? Three blasts within 10 minutes. All during the rush … Continue reading
I hope the Chinese authorities treat her with compassion. The poor girl looks utterly distraught. The pain must have overwhelmed her in that moment. You can read the full article at the Daily Mail. Even more shocking, when you watch … Continue reading