- Joondalup Lake is a Cherished Place in My Heart (Neil Hawkins Park)
- Manifesting Works: First Trip in 3 Years
- Char Siew Rice at Kim Heng Roasted Meat
- Exploring Toa Payoh Lorong 1 Hawker Centre with My Cousin: Come Daily Hokkien Mee & Uggli Muffins
- Feel So Happy Meeting with Two of My Cousins After Almost 4 Years
- Grateful for Relaxing Moments: Flat Whites & Lattes at Cosy Cafes
- Lovely to See My Cousin After More than 2 Years
- Tambuah Mas: Indonesian Food in Singapore (& A Visit to the Ophthalmologist)
- So Sinfully Good
- Extremely Satisfying: Beo Crescent Hainanese Curry Rice
- There’s a wework at Funan
- Thomson Plaza: Interesting Signs & Sights at a Retro Mall
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: night
Thought I should put up my Christmas photos before it’s too late and I don’t feel Chrismassy anymore. The Christmas peacock angel was my favourite. Isn’t her head piece just fabulous? Catch a glimpse of her just outside Tangs.
Saw this interesting old shop selling nothing but green weighing scales that you can spot at most market stalls.
Got a chance to see the Christmas street lights before they are taken down and replaced with Chinese New Year decorations. Felt better after the walk. Dinner left us feeling terribly bloated as we over ordered as usual.
My mum wanted to drive through Little India to see the Deepavali Lights at night. We got into a jam but it was worth it. Love our street light ups and I can’t wait to see the Christmas night lights … Continue reading
Blogged about it here.
This is what our government calls the heartlands, but to me it’s just real, down to earth Singapore. I always wonder how the traditional provision shops compete with NTUC. It’s seems so unfair to these small family run businesses.
It was our first time taking the new MRT line to Holland Village. But the sad thing is, Holland Village now feels old compared to some of the new places we’ve discovered. Holland Village from my teenage days seems to … Continue reading
Loved the huge pink roses. Pretty. Orchard Road is always prettier at night with all the lots. Here’s a photo taken in the day time.
There was one time during Chinese New Year, many years ago when I came down with one of my sweetest friends. We practically had to hold on to each other otherwise we would have been swallowed in the crowd. That … Continue reading