I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: novel
Am in the middle of the novel ‘A Room with a View’ and the trailer on Youtube of the 1985 movie brought back lovely memories. Would love to watch this movie again and if only our theatres screened old movies. … Continue reading
My dream has always been to write a novel. Not just write, but as my vanity demands, to be published. A story that’s within me. But when I read books by acclaimed authors like Salman Rushdie, I feel, who am … Continue reading