I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: NTUC
I love Calpis soda (it’s a bit like a yoghurt fizzy drink and wanted to try this but I was too far away from home and the ice cream would have melted by then).
I do love its creamy tangy taste, even more than just plain mayo. It always makes any fish dish taste so much better. So what’s your favourite brand. I’ve never tasted the Heinz version before, but I do like their … Continue reading
Since I checked out a bit of the festive atmosphere in town at Plaza Singapura, we also decided to check out a heartland mall – Ang Mo Kio Hub. There was Chinese New Year music playing all over. There was … Continue reading
B really likes the matcha latte at Tea Dot. Every now and then I crave for something lemony. Another one of my visits from some time ago that I totally forgot to post. Later on we browsed at the NTUC … Continue reading
Halloween in Singapore seems to be confined to small areas of supermarkets where they sell the masks and decorations. I wish it was bigger, like what I saw in Osaka. It’s actually quite pathetic. I know it’s totally commercial and … Continue reading
I looked for the cheapest one possible. The Tai Thong brand single yolk mooncakes were just S$11.80 for 2 large pieces and was sold at our subsidized supermarket NTUC. I got it a the branch at junction 8. I had … Continue reading