I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Old Hong Kong Taste
I know that everyone’s trying to get a seat at the famed Tim Ho Wan from Hong Kong, but I am satisfied with the offerings at Crystal Jade and the Old Hong Kong Taste at My Village. The tiny egg … Continue reading
Unlike other malls there’s no huge developer behind the aptly named My Village, just twin brothers who own the building and are passionate about it having grown up in the estate. It’s small size makes it cosy. The only drawback … Continue reading
At first I thought the service was lacking, but they might have been busy due to the Chinese New Year Corporate lunches. There was a plump older Singaporean aunty who was bringing the Dim Sum around and she tried so … Continue reading