- Oncology Checkup
- My Hysterectomy gave me a release I never expected
- What it was like growing up in the 70’s and 80’s – corded, rotary and pay phones
- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: open
I was truly impressed by this mall. It’s pretty classy and reminded me of malls in town. It’s smack in the middle with malls JEM on one side and JCube on the other. I was most impressed by Isetan and … Continue reading
3 new places in Singapore that I chanced upon recently. Hope to explore more of the new, instead of revisiting the same old places like we usually do.
I’m impressed by St Marc, the new Japanese Bread and Dessert Cafe at Vivo. It’s known for it’s bread, especially the chocolate croissant known as choco cro, which I haven’t tried yet. Did a bit of googling. It’s a famous … Continue reading
Doesn’t seem a popular thing to say, but please let me whine that sometimes Singapore is boring. There is not much change in terms of weather and not much of nature to explore as we are an extremely tiny island. … Continue reading
Latest Update: I tried out the place and you can read about it here. Included loads of pictures. Update: The Cafe is now open but I am not that impressed as there was no table service and not enough cushion … Continue reading
An update since I just posted the Franc Franc photos and took pretty long to upload the rest. Here goes. I think people who have vertigo will not be too comfortable sitting at the ice skating rink stands. The seats … Continue reading