- Joondalup Lake is a Cherished Place in My Heart (Neil Hawkins Park)
- Manifesting Works: First Trip in 3 Years
- Char Siew Rice at Kim Heng Roasted Meat
- Exploring Toa Payoh Lorong 1 Hawker Centre with My Cousin: Come Daily Hokkien Mee & Uggli Muffins
- Feel So Happy Meeting with Two of My Cousins After Almost 4 Years
- Grateful for Relaxing Moments: Flat Whites & Lattes at Cosy Cafes
- Lovely to See My Cousin After More than 2 Years
- Tambuah Mas: Indonesian Food in Singapore (& A Visit to the Ophthalmologist)
- So Sinfully Good
- Extremely Satisfying: Beo Crescent Hainanese Curry Rice
- There’s a wework at Funan
- Thomson Plaza: Interesting Signs & Sights at a Retro Mall
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: Orchard Central
Good meal starting off with really fresh chewy bread and an aromatic garlic butter. The ribs here are always good and the root beet float was fantastic (after not having one for ages). I was not really feeling the spinach … Continue reading
Nantsuttei has moved to Orchard Central after closing it’s branch at Millennia Walk (the whole place is being revamped). There are other interesting dining options at the higher levels of the OC that I have yet to check out.
I quite liked the wooden Santas and Reindeers.
I do like pink so I didn’t mind all that sparkly pink. There was quite an authentic looking Christmas Market set-up here too.
High Ceilings and the cool tall ‘shopping girl’.
It was pretty good, but I still have to say I preferred the cupcake I had at Jones the Grocer recently. Well, at least this time I could get a seat easily at Dean & Deluca. The euphoria has died … Continue reading
I was so tempted by the fresh produce, food and drinks but not so much for the price tags. Also don’t like buying things are lugging them around when I’m far from home. But yes, the fresh produce looks almost … Continue reading
My new post at White as Milk is all about my dining options at Orchard Central’s Roof Garden. Great view too.
The good news is that the cafe at recently opened Dean & Deluca offers free ice water. It’s self service. Just look out for the pitchers at the counter. I only realized this later and if I had known I … Continue reading