- It’s So Easy to Fall Out of a Routine of Good Habits
- Psoriosis November Update
- Thankful for My Anxiety for One Reason
- Been Almost 7 Years Since that Cancer Diagnosis in 2016
- Confused & Conflicted (Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder)
- Curious about Natural Menopause
- Have Not Been Writing
- Thinking of My Uncle A Today & Wishing him All the Joy in the World
- Time in a Bottle by Jim Croce
- What I Dreamt
- #17. Simple Joys: Meeting My Partner For Lunch
- #16. Simple Joys: Reading Books with Kids
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: Paragon
Saw some of the prettiest decorations and Chinese themed art sold here. Couldn’t help admiring the antique looking horse and the blue ox.
Merry Christmas. It’s past midnight and Christmas already. Just wanted to share photos I took at Paragon. Haven’t been there in a while and thought of checking it out. Not much of a change.
Inside Ngee Ann City to escape the heat.
There’s a Coffee Club at Paragon now. It’s new to me since I haven’t been here in about a year or so. It was an expensive coffee at $7.10. At least there was ice cream in it so it was … Continue reading
I haven’t been to Paragon in ages and it has changed quite a bit. I heart ERP?! Do people still buy CDs? The Crabtree and Evelyn Store always looks pretty and smells so good.