I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: parking garage
I only just found out that City Square Mall is attached to Farrer Park MRT. I was surprised that it was still relatively empty apart from the NTUC supermarket which had the usual dull queues. In my family, we like … Continue reading
I love the tasteful decorations for the Year of the Rabbit at My Village, the new little mall in Serangoon Gardens. I love it for the very reason that it’s tiny and relatively empty. The new mall is located at … Continue reading