- Perth Trip Day 6: Freemantle Market
- Perth Trip Day 6: Duck Duck Bruce Brunch in Freemantle
- Perth Trip Day 5: Westfield Carousel Mall
- Perth Trip Day 5: Wonderful Brunch at Gusto Food (South Perth)
- Perth Trip Day 4: Tony Romas Dinner
- Perth Trip Day 4: Drive back to Perth CBD
- Perth Trip Day 4: A Cafe & a Gorgeous Rose Garden- The Kodja Place Rose Maze, Kojonup
- Perth Trip Day 4: Rest Stop at Mount Barker Country Bakery
- Perth Trip Day 4: Sustainable Farm Experience at Oranje Tractor Wines
- Perth Trip Day 4: Breakfast at Bayside B&B Was the Best I’ve ever Had
- Perth Trip Day 3: Jojo’s Pizza Dinner Delivery at the B&B
- Perth Trip Day 3: Beachhouse at Bayside – Wonderful B&B at Albany
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: perth trip
My mum enjoyed this tremendously as she loves gardens and fruit trees. It was quite an education for all of us to know that Mother Nature can thrive and provide only if we get out of the way. Pesticides are … Continue reading
We were surprised that my mum found the tree top walk no problem at all. We all enjoyed being in the forest and breathing in that fresh scent. Feel fortunate to have had this commune with nature.
It was about a 10 minute walk from our beautiful hotel chalet to the beach. I’m so glad we didn’t miss this as I found it so utterly refreshing. The feel of the soft sand and the reviving sounds of … Continue reading
This was another experience during the trip that was unforgettable. I blogged earlier about Joondalup Lake but that was actually Day 7, so this was our first out of this world experience on this post covid trip. I’m craving for … Continue reading
My sister loved it because purple is her favourite colour and she got a massage oil.
The bread and olive oil were my favourite and the service was excellent. We enjoyed the Capelletti too. The statues and paintings caught my attention and added to the ambience.
This is why I need to not be lazy and write more notes during the trip. Now that I’m blogging post trip, my memory is fading and it’s only been 3 weeks since we returned to Singapore from Perth.