- Char Siew Rice at Kim Heng Roasted Meat
- Exploring Toa Payoh Lorong 1 Hawker Centre with My Cousin: Come Daily Hokkien Mee & Uggli Muffins
- Feel So Happy Meeting with Two of My Cousins After Almost 4 Years
- Grateful for Relaxing Moments: Flat Whites & Lattes at Cosy Cafes
- Lovely to See My Cousin After More than 2 Years
- Tambuah Mas: Indonesian Food in Singapore (& A Visit to the Ophthalmologist)
- So Sinfully Good
- Extremely Satisfying: Beo Crescent Hainanese Curry Rice
- There’s a wework at Funan
- Thomson Plaza: Interesting Signs & Sights at a Retro Mall
- Chocolate Cake at the Coffeeshop
- Pink Blue Morning Sky
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: photo
If you ask me, my favourite fruits are tropical. If they are not tropical, I find them quite bland. Tropical fruits tend to be sweeter and are equivalent to dessert. Mention durian, chempedak, rambutan or mango and my eyes light … Continue reading
Saw this really funny White Chocolate Easter Bunny at Swiss Bake at Nex. Something went wrong with the shape of the mouth and the missing front teeth. Makes the bunny look like it either ate some really hot peppers or … Continue reading
This shop, the Icing Room, would be quite pretty and attractive (I for one can’t resist pink). If it was the only one of its kind. But it’s a part of a chain and when you see them everywhere, it … Continue reading
After gorging on laksa, we were strolling around the Alexandra area in an effort to feel less bloated. Nothing much to see. Mostly shops selling tyres and car assessories here. Saw some really weird car signs. Boredom and blogging makes … Continue reading
But why does the Daisy look like it’s frowning?
Sometimes the sky in Singapore can look really interesting when you can see that it’s raining a distance away but in the foreground it’s still scorching.
It’s typically hot and windy during Chinese New Year. But I welcome the short downpours that come and provide much needed relief. The Tamil harvest festival (Ponggal) coincides during this period and was celebrated on Sunday although it’s not a … Continue reading
Since I feel tired of complaining and being angry, I’m back to my more frivolous posts. Here’s a new ride at West Coast Plaza that looks like fun for the kids.
West Coast Plaza is going for the Candy Themed Christmas and who doesn’t love a vintage rosy cheeked Santa.