I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: pineapple rice
Thai lunch at Nanas. Not as good as what I recalled from the last time when the green curry arrived in a claypot. Also the cook seems to be a Singaporean? I guess I’m biased, hoping for a Thai chef? … Continue reading
I read somewhere that even the staff from the Thai embassy have their lunch here so that’s quite an indication of how authentically Thai the food is. The Tom Yam fried rice was the best item at the seductively named … Continue reading
In Singapore, you don’t need to go to a fancy restaurant to get the tastiest food. The best food is often found in coffee shops like First Thai. Actually Purvis Street is quite the eating place, and if you can’t … Continue reading