- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
- Internal Life
- #6. Letter to my Papa
- #5. Letter to my Papa
- Thought Process – Extreme Anxiety
- The Bravest Writer I’ve Met On WordPress – Janet
- Looking Forward to Being Less Sedentary
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: places
It’s hard to find a place to sit and have a chat that’s not crowded on the weekends. The coffee joints tend to be filled up with students hogging seats. The Joe & Dough at Millennia Walk was surprisingly empty. … Continue reading
This may be a tiny island but there are still a number of places (not new) I have yet to check out. Our country is tiny but fast evolving. 1. River Safari (zoo) to see the Pandas – haven’t gone … Continue reading
Just decided to share a short list of 3 new places I’ve visited recently.
I hope you’ll check out my latest post at White as Milk. I thought it would be a great time to share my list of favourite coffee joints in Singapore. I am such a coffee addict. It’s either a really … Continue reading
Realize that all the food and wandering posts on my blog can be overwhelming for tourists. Have been meaning to do a must see list of sorts for some time, and then I got too overwhelmed myself. Finally got the … Continue reading
Brunetti is a famous coffee joint in Melbourne and I’m glad there are in Singapore now. It’s so refreshing to come across a new coffee place practically every few weeks. Perhaps I am not so much in the know, and … Continue reading