I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Pool
To me Shangri-la Hotel kinda feels like home, because we used to organize several conferences here and I even stayed in the hotel once. As a teen I always dreamt of working in a hotel as it seems so glamourous, … Continue reading
If I was a frequent business traveller to the island, I would like to stay in one of Singapore’s boutique hotels for a change of scene. Here are some photos I took of the lobby and external facade of Studio … Continue reading
This house is probably commissioned by one of the multi-millionaires in Singapore. My cousin might like this as she likes modern design. It’s a modern interpretation of a traditional courtyard house. See pictures here.