I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Popeyes Chicken
The Korean Fried Chicken craze has been going on for quite some time, popular especially among the young. I found Nene Chicken (One KM branch) way too spicy and overly sweet. Not much of a complex taste other than extremely … Continue reading
And yet again, regret it so much. Was planning to have a sandwich at Quiznos (Novena Square 2) but we couldn’t take the wafting, extremely tempting fried chicken scent from the nearby Popeyes. My resolve is not that strong and … Continue reading