- Finally Living Again in 2023 Post Covid
- Simple Joys #18: A Dragon Dance
- Feel Like I Have Nothing Significant to Share Right Now
- 13 Days Into the New Year
- It’s Another New Year & I’m Feeling Hopeful
- Psoriosis is Consuming Me
- Psoriosis Update: December 2022
- It’s So Easy to Fall Out of a Routine of Good Habits
- Psoriosis November Update
- Thankful for My Anxiety for One Reason
- Been Almost 7 Years Since that Cancer Diagnosis in 2016
- Confused & Conflicted (Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder)
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: Pullman Bunker Bay
Perth Trip Day 3: Breakfast Again at Pullman Bunker Bay Before Heading Out on the Road for Coffee at Red Feather
We were heading out to our next destination so checked out early at 9am. Before that breakfast. My first time trying Apple Cake and I love it so much.
We were not even hungry but my sister wanted to order room service. It came piping hot and turned out to be spectacular. I’m still craving for those incredible chips. Crisp on the outside and fluffy on the inside with … Continue reading
It was about a 10 minute walk from our beautiful hotel chalet to the beach. I’m so glad we didn’t miss this as I found it so utterly refreshing. The feel of the soft sand and the reviving sounds of … Continue reading
You can’t see it here, but the skies were clear and sun was blinding. I’m not used to this as humidity in Singapore is high and there is always some cloud cover. And it was pretty crowded so I couldn’t … Continue reading
I was even more impressed by the majesty of the hotel shalet in the morning.
We arrived at night, but unexpectedly the ride was comfortable didn’t feel too long although it took about 3 hours. The resort looked beautiful so that helped too.