- My Hysterectomy gave me a release I never expected
- What it was like growing up in the 70’s and 80’s – corded, rotary and pay phones
- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: Pullman Bunker Bay
Perth Trip Day 3: Breakfast Again at Pullman Bunker Bay Before Heading Out on the Road for Coffee at Red Feather
We were heading out to our next destination so checked out early at 9am. Before that breakfast. My first time trying Apple Cake and I love it so much.
We were not even hungry but my sister wanted to order room service. It came piping hot and turned out to be spectacular. I’m still craving for those incredible chips. Crisp on the outside and fluffy on the inside with … Continue reading
It was about a 10 minute walk from our beautiful hotel chalet to the beach. I’m so glad we didn’t miss this as I found it so utterly refreshing. The feel of the soft sand and the reviving sounds of … Continue reading
You can’t see it here, but the skies were clear and sun was blinding. I’m not used to this as humidity in Singapore is high and there is always some cloud cover. And it was pretty crowded so I couldn’t … Continue reading
I was even more impressed by the majesty of the hotel shalet in the morning.
We arrived at night, but unexpectedly the ride was comfortable didn’t feel too long although it took about 3 hours. The resort looked beautiful so that helped too.