I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: purple
Was attracted by this Dyson Vacuum Cleaner that came in jewel tones and which we spotted at Compass Point in Sengkang. Looked very futuristic.
Cute packaging is always a winner. Very cool wine bottle with a ‘bent’ neck. This one had a chalkboard label you could write on. No need for a gift or birthday card. Very pretty packaging for baby gifts. Love the … Continue reading
A glimpse into the rainforest. Glad that there are some areas in the park that are allowed to grow wild and free. Fascinated by the buttress roots. Back to the Casa Verde area with the beautiful fountains. Walked a bit … Continue reading
Suddenly there’s a face at your car window and you’re a bit startled. Don’t worry, this is not a Singapore mugging. The only kind of ‘mugging’ done here is by kids from elite schools, heads buried in text-books. The person … Continue reading
Take a peek at what blogger and former graphic designer, Radostina, at 79 Ideas has created. I marvel at her sense of colour and asthetics. I just wish I could be even a fraction as creative or discerning. Just glancing … Continue reading
ION was not at all crowded today and just so pretty. The best part is, it was empty. I finally got to go inside the gorgeous ION Christmas Tree, which looks like frosted lily white on the outside and a … Continue reading