- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
- Internal Life
- #6. Letter to my Papa
- #5. Letter to my Papa
- Thought Process – Extreme Anxiety
- The Bravest Writer I’ve Met On WordPress – Janet
- Looking Forward to Being Less Sedentary
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: queues
Extremely long queues for ba kwa. I know I should buy them at off peak season, but somehow you just crave for them during this festive period. I will try to buy Lim Chee Guan bak kwa some weeks later, … Continue reading
In Singapore we are constantly yearning for space. This is what we face when we take the MRT at peak hour. Crazy huh?
Talking about pretty designs, I’m loving the new white Starbucks mugs with the embossed logo and wonder how much they cost. Finally got a seat at the Starbucks outlet at Plaza Singapura’s new wing. We came here to try the … Continue reading