I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: rabbits
Saw these Easter treats at Marks & Spenser, Raffles City.
As we drove past The Esplanade we were quite dismayed as it seemed like there was nothing to see, but when we walked towards the area after parking, I was thrilled at the sight before me. River Hong Bao 2011 … Continue reading
On the 3rd of February 2011, the year of the rabbit will be ushered in with noisy fanfare, so if you’re in Singapore head down to Chinatown for bunnies galore. I saw a few Bugs Bunny, but I think Thumper … Continue reading
Hi there. Thanks for reading. I’ve moved to Singapore Actually See you there 🙂 ************************* Updated on 13 Feb 2011: Pretty furnishings and bridal decorations at King & King Wong, a furniture store at level 4 that extends to the … Continue reading