I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: racial harmony day
In Singapore I am constantly being reminded about my race. It’s there in every official document and form I fill up – my passport, identity card, school report cards and job interview applications. I could go on. It’s just my … Continue reading
I don’t watch local TV, but I watched the first 3 episodes of the Tamil TV show, Vyjayanthi and captured some screen shots of it to show you. I had to watch this moment of cross-cultural television history. I was … Continue reading