- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
- Internal Life
- #6. Letter to my Papa
- #5. Letter to my Papa
- Thought Process – Extreme Anxiety
- The Bravest Writer I’ve Met On WordPress – Janet
- Looking Forward to Being Less Sedentary
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: Raffles Hotel
Even with blurry hurriedly taken photos through a moving car window. Most people say the Esplanade reminds them of the eyes of a fly or a durian. I think the former.
I have no sense of direction, so I’m so thankful for google maps. However when I got off Esplanade MRT at Exit F, I breathed a sigh of relief. Raffles Hotel which is the first landmark was right before me … Continue reading
It’s quite a treat to have high tea in Singapore and Raffles Hotel is a great location, especially with the private room. My other favourite place would be Shangri-la which tops my list because of the unlimited amount of teas … Continue reading
I wish there were more majestic old buildings around. I am all for conservation although I do realize that our country is tiny so that becomes harder. Old buildings with character give me good reason to be happy in Singapore. … Continue reading
Celebrated my aunt’s birthday at The Tiffin Room. With its impeccable service and awe-inspiring ambience, its no wonder the Raffles Hotel is so acclaimed. When the staff gathered it was my aunt’s birthday they actually brought out a special cake … Continue reading