I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: rainbow
I think Singapore is one of the few places in the world with colourful buildings. They add prettiness to our skyline. What’s best is, it doesn’t cost a cent to appreciate our old restored Architecture. One of the simple pleasures.
I reached the midway point of a 100 Reasons to Be Happy in Singapore and noticed that I haven’t updated it for a while. Also recently I mentioned that Katy Perry tried this local Nyonya (Peranakan) cake of ours called … Continue reading
Katy Perry sure is limber. I’m too old to be into her music, but I love all that sparkly pink and that’s why I’m posting this picture. Also I read in an issue of our local magazine 8 days that … Continue reading