I Talk About
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: rambutans
Worked up a sweat walking through Chinatown, but it was interesting soaking in the Chinese New Year atmosphere. I saw some very well dressed tourists and wondered how they could bear the heat. It’s the year of the snake but … Continue reading
This red light district in Singapore is transforming. It seems like there are many authentic restaurants with cuisine from China now and the staff are also from China. Loads of people jaywalking and bicycles dangerously crossing over from one lane … Continue reading