I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Rasapura
Wanted to get a seat near the skating rink but that’s always the most coveted area and taken. Didn’t know I could have half of each. But next time I just go for a bowl of hot almond milk, the … Continue reading
I had handmade spicy noodles at Rasapura, the fancy foodcourt at Marina Bay Sands. It was way too sweet and not spicy at all. Perhaps the meals have all been modify to cater to the tourists. Wish I had gone … Continue reading
The girl behind the counter looked like she didn’t want to be there, but the wrap was good. It cost S$5. I asked for a grilled chicken baugette but she glumly said “Don’t Have”. Oh well. Liked the sweet and … Continue reading
It’s nice to sit by the huge skating rink (artificial because otherwise it would be freezing). There were many kids skating and some even cried that they were bored, but their parents implored them to carry on since they already … Continue reading
Our parents would have never imagined that one day Singapore would have a swanky version of a hawker centre. Even with the several hawker centres, they are often nostalgic for the little food carts on bicycles that used to go … Continue reading