- Perth Trip Day 6: Freemantle Market
- Perth Trip Day 6: Duck Duck Bruce Brunch in Freemantle
- Perth Trip Day 5: Westfield Carousel Mall
- Perth Trip Day 5: Wonderful Brunch at Gusto Food (South Perth)
- Perth Trip Day 4: Tony Romas Dinner
- Perth Trip Day 4: Drive back to Perth CBD
- Perth Trip Day 4: A Cafe & a Gorgeous Rose Garden- The Kodja Place Rose Maze, Kojonup
- Perth Trip Day 4: Rest Stop at Mount Barker Country Bakery
- Perth Trip Day 4: Sustainable Farm Experience at Oranje Tractor Wines
- Perth Trip Day 4: Breakfast at Bayside B&B Was the Best I’ve ever Had
- Perth Trip Day 3: Jojo’s Pizza Dinner Delivery at the B&B
- Perth Trip Day 3: Beachhouse at Bayside – Wonderful B&B at Albany
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: restaurant
The bread and olive oil were my favourite and the service was excellent. We enjoyed the Capelletti too. The statues and paintings caught my attention and added to the ambience.
Pretty good meal as we haven’t had roast herbal duck in a while. The chilli always makes any meal better and I had 2 types so was very happy.
Whenever we get a craving for handmade noodles, Lenu has the consistency that doesn’t disappoint. They didn’t charge for hot water which is great. I like the water almost boiling hot, cos it cools down very fast with the air … Continue reading
B has been complaining that he has been unable to have a real american style pizza with a dense chewy crust as health conscious folks have made all the crusts so thin and almost biscuit like. I too feel that other … Continue reading
A meal at Samy’s Curry (the Dempsey original branch) facing the greenery, never disappoints.
The new branch of Ippudo at Shaw Centre is difficult to get to. You might get a bit lost like we did. But it was worth it. The ramen and the broth satisfied us very much. And we got a … Continue reading