- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
- Internal Life
- #6. Letter to my Papa
- #5. Letter to my Papa
- Thought Process – Extreme Anxiety
- The Bravest Writer I’ve Met On WordPress – Janet
- Looking Forward to Being Less Sedentary
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: restaurant
The bread and olive oil were my favourite and the service was excellent. We enjoyed the Capelletti too. The statues and paintings caught my attention and added to the ambience.
Pretty good meal as we haven’t had roast herbal duck in a while. The chilli always makes any meal better and I had 2 types so was very happy.
Whenever we get a craving for handmade noodles, Lenu has the consistency that doesn’t disappoint. They didn’t charge for hot water which is great. I like the water almost boiling hot, cos it cools down very fast with the air … Continue reading
B has been complaining that he has been unable to have a real american style pizza with a dense chewy crust as health conscious folks have made all the crusts so thin and almost biscuit like. I too feel that other … Continue reading
A meal at Samy’s Curry (the Dempsey original branch) facing the greenery, never disappoints.
The new branch of Ippudo at Shaw Centre is difficult to get to. You might get a bit lost like we did. But it was worth it. The ramen and the broth satisfied us very much. And we got a … Continue reading