I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: road
We have some really pretty stretches of roads. I love all our trees and especially these pretty ones with yellow leaves somewhere near Chijmes. We didn’t use to have trees like this in the past and I wonder where they … Continue reading
I think this is my first time on the 2nd Link that I’ve photographed. Might have gone on this once for a work related thing when it first opened, but I’m not sure now. I was so pleasantly surprised. The … Continue reading
We were totally intrigued by the very creative sign, but are still not quite sure what is being advertised or sold here besides bananas, oranges, watermelons and black bean soya drink (is this different from the usual white bean curd?). … Continue reading