I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: roasted
Tucked away in the remote Serangoon Avenue 4, opposite the public Swimming Complex is the best char siew (pork barbequed till it’s charred) and duck (roasted) rice. The sauces they provide here are superb. This is a typical HDB flat … Continue reading
The place is called Carnivore – Brazilian Churrascaria. We have passed by so many time, but have never been hungry enough to attempt a meat buffet. Today we decided to just go for it as we’d heard some friends rave … Continue reading