I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: romantic
Am in the middle of the novel ‘A Room with a View’ and the trailer on Youtube of the 1985 movie brought back lovely memories. Would love to watch this movie again and if only our theatres screened old movies. … Continue reading
Recently C asked me for dining options at Dempsey. She was thinking a nice romantic date and I immediately suggested Culina. I didn’t have pictures from my first visit so when we went there for the second time I made … Continue reading
I’ve been hooked by the magic of Downton Abbey. The characters feel so real to me and I think about them even after the show is over. I feel concern for them. Is that silly or what? I’m the same … Continue reading
I was a teen of the 80’s and I think there’s nothing sweeter than an 80’s rock ballad. So many incredible ballads and it was all about the melodies. The music video was deliciously cheesy but back then it was … Continue reading
The song Rocket Man fit the season finale of Californication so well, it was mind blowing. That plus terrific wordless acting from the achingly beautiful British actress, Natascha McElhone (she reminds me of Meryl Streep). The fact that there are … Continue reading