- Perth Trip Day 6: Duck Duck Bruce Brunch in Freemantle
- Perth Trip Day 5: Westfield Carousel Mall
- Perth Trip Day 5: Wonderful Brunch at Gusto Food (South Perth)
- Perth Trip Day 4: Tony Romas Dinner
- Perth Trip Day 4: Drive back to Perth CBD
- Perth Trip Day 4: A Cafe & a Gorgeous Rose Garden- The Kodja Place Rose Maze, Kojonup
- Perth Trip Day 4: Rest Stop at Mount Barker Country Bakery
- Perth Trip Day 4: Sustainable Farm Experience at Oranje Tractor Wines
- Perth Trip Day 4: Breakfast at Bayside B&B Was the Best I’ve ever Had
- Perth Trip Day 3: Jojo’s Pizza Dinner Delivery at the B&B
- Perth Trip Day 3: Beachhouse at Bayside – Wonderful B&B at Albany
- Perth Trip Day 3: The Most Spectacular Sunset at The Gap and Natural Bridge
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: Santa
Tanglin Mall is another place that looks charming at Christmas. I saw kids lining up to take a photo to Santa as well.
Been checking out Christmas trees. One place where I saw kids sitting by Santa for a photo.
Out of all the Christmas decorations I’ve seen I think Ikea does it best. Had to do our usual round of checking them out and we went to the Tampines branch. Didn’t buy anything as it was crazy crowded. Hard … Continue reading
Looks like a gold xmas tree this year. One thing lazy me loves about Singapore is not having to climb up stairs. Is this Paul Frank store new? Haven’t been to ION in quite a while. Love the abominable snowman. … Continue reading
I found the Christmas decorations in Stockholm and Helsinki absolutely charming. Christmas felt more magical and less commercial. Real Christmas trees rather than artifical ones was one huge factor. Decorations were tasteful and not gaudy like it can be in … Continue reading
The crowds really went quite crazy over these mascots at Vivo City. It was like a feeding frenzy. I must say the elephant and tree were pretty cute.