I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: school
At Harry’s first day at school, William tries to help him, but he squirms away. It’s quite funny. Kids will be kids, whether they are royalty or not. [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mebLYhQKqIY] A 2 year old William in an older clip. [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYbEDKpROZY]
Behind the temple you can see the most famous HDB flat – The Pinnacle at Duxton. The Pinnacle towers over everything. The MICA (Ministry of Information, Communication & The Arts) Building. Love the multicoloured lego-like windows. A clearer shot of … Continue reading
Saw this quadri-lingual sign and could not resist photographing it. English, Chinese, Tamil and Malay. English is our language of business and Malay our national language. Most Singaporeans are bilingual due to our education system which requires us to take … Continue reading
Although expats are criticized for remaining in their own circles, sometimes I can’t blame them because it is hard to meet locals who are willing to be as open to new friendships. It is much easier for expats to connect … Continue reading
This is not a temple but an entrance to the Maris Stella School. I always thought the gateway looked quite arresting.