- Perth Trip Day 6: Duck Duck Bruce Brunch in Freemantle
- Perth Trip Day 5: Westfield Carousel Mall
- Perth Trip Day 5: Wonderful Brunch at Gusto Food (South Perth)
- Perth Trip Day 4: Tony Romas Dinner
- Perth Trip Day 4: Drive back to Perth CBD
- Perth Trip Day 4: A Cafe & a Gorgeous Rose Garden- The Kodja Place Rose Maze, Kojonup
- Perth Trip Day 4: Rest Stop at Mount Barker Country Bakery
- Perth Trip Day 4: Sustainable Farm Experience at Oranje Tractor Wines
- Perth Trip Day 4: Breakfast at Bayside B&B Was the Best I’ve ever Had
- Perth Trip Day 3: Jojo’s Pizza Dinner Delivery at the B&B
- Perth Trip Day 3: Beachhouse at Bayside – Wonderful B&B at Albany
- Perth Trip Day 3: The Most Spectacular Sunset at The Gap and Natural Bridge
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: sky
Decided to capture the sky in the evening instead of my usual pre sunrise posts. That liquid blue against the white was so lovely. Your skin never feels dry here. One good thing about our humidity levels.
You’ll be greeted by screens displaying pictures of flowers as you enter The Flower Dome. Guess things like this give the place more of a Theme Park than a garden feel. Upon first view we were impressed. Found the Dome … Continue reading
Not only did we get to check out the new Tiong Bahru Bakery that replaced an egg shop and is helmed by a Parisian, that everyone’s talking about, we felt refreshed in this pretty estate with it’s charming white low rise … Continue reading
Love how the red roofs of these old barracks stand out against the blue sky and lushness of the tropical green. I’ve probably already mentioned this a million times and am in danger of sounding repetitive. But seriously it’s a … Continue reading
Liked how these photos at Duxton Hill turned out. The cloudless sky helped.
Our sunsets don’t last for very long, but when I pay attention, I’m always thrilled. Watch out for them at about 7.10 pm. I also appreciate the moments as the sun makes her descent on the horizon, and this glorious … Continue reading
Sometimes the sky in Singapore can look really interesting when you can see that it’s raining a distance away but in the foreground it’s still scorching.