I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: skyline
In Singapore, it’s great that there is free entertainment, like the light & water show at Marina Bay Sands. Basically it’s a laser and fountain show set to music, like the one that we watched a year ago at Sentosa. … Continue reading
Whenever I travel to another country, I tend to always go up the top of something to get a view of the city. Did that at Osaka atop Osaka Tower, and in Paris, looking down from the Eiffel. Why not … Continue reading
Singapore is really the epitomy of a modern city with a constantly new landscape. If you’re away from Singapore for even a few years, you’ll come back amazed. Right now the Marina Bay Sands is capturing my imagination. I just … Continue reading
Yellow Cabs. Marina Bay Sands up close. Weird looking alien lanterns with moving arms The majestic Marina Bay Sands has transformed our skyline for the better. The Singapore Flyer and helix bridge in the distance. Random jogger at night. Seems … Continue reading