- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
- Internal Life
- #6. Letter to my Papa
- #5. Letter to my Papa
- Thought Process – Extreme Anxiety
- The Bravest Writer I’ve Met On WordPress – Janet
- Looking Forward to Being Less Sedentary
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: smart phone
I miss the old days. For me that was the early 90’s before I owned a handphone. I used to focus and seemed to get a lot more done. Things were slower paced at work, but interactions were higher quality. … Continue reading
With the proliferation of the internet and smart phone in our lives, well my life at least, I find myself constantly distracted. Also this constant need to be entertained (which is so easy with the smart phone that it’s becoming … Continue reading
I feel a bit embarrassed to confess this, but I have been struggling with Murakami’s 1Q84. And to think I call myself a bookjunkie. I like his writing style, but when it comes to content, I cannot relate to his … Continue reading