I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: smart phone
I miss the old days. For me that was the early 90’s before I owned a handphone. I used to focus and seemed to get a lot more done. Things were slower paced at work, but interactions were higher quality. … Continue reading
With the proliferation of the internet and smart phone in our lives, well my life at least, I find myself constantly distracted. Also this constant need to be entertained (which is so easy with the smart phone that it’s becoming … Continue reading
I feel a bit embarrassed to confess this, but I have been struggling with Murakami’s 1Q84. And to think I call myself a bookjunkie. I like his writing style, but when it comes to content, I cannot relate to his … Continue reading