- It’s So Easy to Fall Out of a Routine of Good Habits
- Psoriosis November Update
- Thankful for My Anxiety for One Reason
- Been Almost 7 Years Since that Cancer Diagnosis in 2016
- Confused & Conflicted (Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder)
- Curious about Natural Menopause
- Have Not Been Writing
- Thinking of My Uncle A Today & Wishing him All the Joy in the World
- Time in a Bottle by Jim Croce
- What I Dreamt
- #17. Simple Joys: Meeting My Partner For Lunch
- #16. Simple Joys: Reading Books with Kids
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: Somerset 313
Classy decorations at Somerset 313. Found the draping of the long red cloth rather elegant.
Found the green kiwi Japanese style jelly rather pretty. Felt a bit less sinful, but perhaps I’m deluding myself that this dessert was mostly ice? I have terrible food habits and tend to medicate myself with junk. I know it’s … Continue reading
Had a lovely time at Oriole, which is just outside Somerset 313, although I’m afraid the air-conditioning was a bit too cold for my cousin. I on the other hand am a walking furnace so it was just nice for … Continue reading
Saw some cool mugs at HMV. The Somerset 313 branch. There were other musician and album themed mugs as well.
I was surprised to find Harris Bookstore full of people eagerly lugging as much as their arms could carry. Is the sale that great, I asked myself? Oh no, my next thought was, please not another closing down sale. Not … Continue reading
Haven’t been to Somerset 313 in a while and the additions I spotted were the purple lady and the new chair area in the lobby. More free seating is definitely a good thing and a rarity in Singapore. Also wanted … Continue reading
You can spot elephants all over town as part of the Elephant Parade, but I particularly liked the ones at Somerset 313. Especially this one which seems to be decorated with a single piece of string. It’s for a worthy … Continue reading
Seen some gaudy Christmas decorations, but at least these colours are quite pretty. Still, Christmas in Singapore is very, extremely commercialized.