I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: sophisticated
Brunetti is a famous coffee joint in Melbourne and I’m glad there are in Singapore now. It’s so refreshing to come across a new coffee place practically every few weeks. Perhaps I am not so much in the know, and … Continue reading
Take a peek at what blogger and former graphic designer, Radostina, at 79 Ideas has created. I marvel at her sense of colour and asthetics. I just wish I could be even a fraction as creative or discerning. Just glancing … Continue reading
Our parents would have never imagined that one day Singapore would have a swanky version of a hawker centre. Even with the several hawker centres, they are often nostalgic for the little food carts on bicycles that used to go … Continue reading