I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: South Bridge Road
We were supposed to walk to Ann Siang Hill, but we kinda overshot and reached Duxton Hill. But it wasn’t a wasted stroll. Saw two brand new stores that I’ve never set eyes on before. Pho Stop which is a … Continue reading
Tourist areas are often scorned in most countries, but we should give them a chance as there is a reasons why they are the must see attractions in a country. It’s usually a place that most locals avoid, but when … Continue reading