I Talk About
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: south of Perth
We got a view of the lighthouse from a distance. All these sights made the hours driving just fly past. Also the car we were in was very comfortable. Mum said she wouldn’t mind another relaxing trip like this one.
We arrived at night, but unexpectedly the ride was comfortable didn’t feel too long although it took about 3 hours. The resort looked beautiful so that helped too.