I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: spoof
The last bit is the funniest. [youtube]D-jdYiggq9o[/youtube]
Now this is what makes me feel patriotic and so close to my fellow citizens. Never thought I could be a bigger fan of Chua Enlai than right now. Just when I was feeling so jaded. I was thrilled to … Continue reading
This is 3 months old, but I just watched it and it’s hilarious. [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPLWKBWkn3s] Not very absurd if you watch the actual thing. Quite horrifying that it’s not a stretch what’s happening out there. [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-fph6VRfC4] All I can think of … Continue reading
I had never heard the National Day Parade Song before, but first saw Mr Brown’s (Singapore’s most famous blogger apart from Wendy Cheng) spoof which was pretty darn good as usual. He can actually sing! Xiao Char Bor means crazy … Continue reading
I just love Michelle Chong’s spot on parody of the Singapore Obnoxious Aunty and Chua Enlai’s spoof of our Newscasters and their contrived accents. This episode is from an old season, but it’s such a classic. [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1AugMhReoM]