- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
- Internal Life
- #6. Letter to my Papa
- #5. Letter to my Papa
- Thought Process – Extreme Anxiety
- The Bravest Writer I’ve Met On WordPress – Janet
- Looking Forward to Being Less Sedentary
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: spoof
The last bit is the funniest. [youtube]D-jdYiggq9o[/youtube]
Now this is what makes me feel patriotic and so close to my fellow citizens. Never thought I could be a bigger fan of Chua Enlai than right now. Just when I was feeling so jaded. I was thrilled to … Continue reading
This is 3 months old, but I just watched it and it’s hilarious. [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPLWKBWkn3s] Not very absurd if you watch the actual thing. Quite horrifying that it’s not a stretch what’s happening out there. [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-fph6VRfC4] All I can think of … Continue reading
I had never heard the National Day Parade Song before, but first saw Mr Brown’s (Singapore’s most famous blogger apart from Wendy Cheng) spoof which was pretty darn good as usual. He can actually sing! Xiao Char Bor means crazy … Continue reading
I just love Michelle Chong’s spot on parody of the Singapore Obnoxious Aunty and Chua Enlai’s spoof of our Newscasters and their contrived accents. This episode is from an old season, but it’s such a classic. [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1AugMhReoM]