I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: SPP
[youtube]LKnosASSnlY[/youtube] I have so much respect for this man and it’s so obvious that he really cares. His humility really wins me over and he really listens to the crowd. He is very witty as well and even discusses how … Continue reading
I am always deeply moved when Mr Chiam See Tong speaks. No one who has suffered a stroke would ever work this hard or be this motivated and driven. No doubt that he loves the people of Singapore. He said … Continue reading
Let me first confess. Most of the time I can be quite an air-head, and in the past I was carefree, ignorant and quite apathetic. Then life became not so carefree. This year I have woken up. Perhaps it’s the … Continue reading