I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: stalls
If you’re intending to decorate your house for CNY, the Chinatown bazaar seems to have the lowest prices. But I guess for something unique you could go to the other countries in Asia where the festival is celebrated as well, … Continue reading
Very cool vintage camera store here. Loving the polaroids. The windmill at Holland V (that’s what we’ve been calling this area, since we were in school) is iconic. I wish that the whole area would be paved up and closed … Continue reading
It’s nice to sit by the huge skating rink (artificial because otherwise it would be freezing). There were many kids skating and some even cried that they were bored, but their parents implored them to carry on since they already … Continue reading
Have been hankering for Malay style Mee Goreng. Not Indian style with loads of egg and colouring or Chinese style which has seafood and loads of ingredients, but the original mee goreng that I used to get in school. Simple … Continue reading
I love that it’s been raining and raining. The temperature feels just perfect to me, at around 26 degrees celsius. I wish it could stay like this forever! Although (being too picky now) I would like a little sunshine once … Continue reading