- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
- Internal Life
- #6. Letter to my Papa
- #5. Letter to my Papa
- Thought Process – Extreme Anxiety
- The Bravest Writer I’ve Met On WordPress – Janet
- Looking Forward to Being Less Sedentary
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: Star Vista
Had a disappointing meal at Star Vista’s Chabuton. Found the soup too salty and the smell of the pork too overpowering. Perhaps I am just not used to this version (I’ve read that Ramen in Japan tends to be more … Continue reading
It’s the year of the goat sheep or ram, but it seems like most stores prefer the cute cuddly sheep. I thought the decorations at Star Vista were rather unique and charming. Toy soldiers at Christmas have been changed into … Continue reading
The iced latte at Jamaica Blue was good (not bitter and comparable to Joe & Dough’s version) and the cafe is air-conditioned with free iced water (not all cafes at at Star Vista, most are outdoors with ceiling fans – … Continue reading
This place gets popular after office hours. But I found it a bit too claustrophobic being shoved between to other couples. Too close quarters to chat comfortably, even with lowered voices. This is my woe about the Singapore dining scene … Continue reading