I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: statistics
My oncologist is so pleased every time I get a good tumour marker reading. She always tells me well done, although I honestly feel like I’ve done nothing. I just lay there. Everyone else did everything. Well I did try … Continue reading
I am always curious about WordPress Stats, blog traffic and how it evolves over time. Mine has been erratic over the months. I think just ignore the months April, May and August where the traffic spikes. That was during the … Continue reading
The blog is now 5 months old and time for a review and reflection. Some days I just feel like giving up on this blog after a year as keeping up this domain is costing me. What has kept me … Continue reading
It’s really scary to me how fast time flies. I constantly feel that there’s so much I want to do and not enough time to do it all. Well, definitely due to my poor time management. That’s why I am … Continue reading
I love looking at my WordPress stats. Ok, I am addicted to checking it obsessively. One thing I like to look at is what kind of posts my readers are interested it and one indicator is the posts that they … Continue reading